Worship and Creative Arts are core components of what we do at St Jude’s. We seek to engage every person in worship of our incredible God, no matter what their preference is in terms of style, tradition or time. Our services provide both contemporary and traditional forms of worship. We also seek to engage worship of God through a variety of mediums, including liturgy, music, song, drama and multimedia. St Jude’s also has a number of talented songwriters, drama and visual artists. We like to use the best of what is available as well as develop what we have in our own teams.
- Worship Teams/Band are comprised of adults and young people who are gifted in the area of singing and/or playing an instrument.
- Sound Technicians work with the singers, musicians and speakers using microphones to create and record the best sound that they can for the audience and environment.
- Audio/Visual Computer Operators make multimedia presentations and live video possible on the screen at the front of the Church and TVs in the Cornerstone Ministry Centre’s Media Room.
- Video Team captures the action at special events and services for those unable to see it.
- Drama Team forms a unique part of the worship experience at St Judes. Our drama team seeks to engage the congregation with God in a different way; whether through humour, or a more serious medium, drama at St Judes will capture the imagination and highlight your relationship with God.