Last Updated: 14/1/2021 at 4pm
THIS SUNDAY: 9AM SERVICE OF PRAYER, PRAISE AND PROCLAMATION (FOLLOWED BY MORNING TEA)
Greater Brisbane COVID-19 Restrictions
We are operating under a COVID-SAFE Plan with COVID-19 protocols in place for all our services (maximum 71 persons). The following additional requirements are also in place due to the current Greater Brisbane Restrictions:
- one person per 4 square metres
- Physical distancing (1.5 metres between people, except within families) is to be observed to the extent possible.
Wearing face masks:
- Face masks must be worn in indoor spaces at places of worship (children under 12 years of age and people affected by a medical condition or disability are exempt).
- Face masks need to be worn while singing.
- The person leading the service may remove their face mask for the purposes of communicating during the service (this may include a service leader, preacher, reader or those leading the congregation in singing).
- People may remove their face masks temporarily when receiving communion. Communion is to be administered in one kind only (the bread). The Priest alone should consume the wine.
- Each person receiving communion should sanitise their hands before removing their mask to receive the bread.
Food and drink
- People may remove their face masks to consume food and drink.
- People must be seated to consume food and drink.
Please note –
- You may not attend services unless:
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas or a declared COVID-19 hotspot within Australia in the past 14 days
- If you are unwell stay at home
- Maintain safe distances of 1.5 m
- You will need to cleanse your hands when arriving and leaving
- Follow the “one way” traffic throughout both the Church and Cornerstone Ministry Centre
Watch Now – Christmas Message from Ps Andrew
Current Services and Times
Our current services are as follows:
- Sundays – Worship Service at 9am with morning tea
- Wednesday 27th of January – Traditional Service at 9am with morning tea
We also encourage you to subscribe to our weekly sermon podcasts below.